About AIFF 360
We’re excited to announce that the 17th edition of Australia’s largest furniture trade exhibition is going online!
Join us in the cloud for AIFF 360, Australia’s #1 Virtual Furniture Trade Marketplace. This is Australia’s most important buying destination for furniture retailers.
Australia’s #1 Furniture Trade Event has always been the leading networking and buying forum for wholesalers and retailers, and this year will be no exception.
Packed full of practical tips, vibrant networking spaces and inspirational products, this is the industry’s most important event for 2020.
Originally scheduled to take place in Melbourne in July, we’re taking the event completely virtual this year, with the return of the physical trade show in July 2021.
Be inspired, meet with leading companies, and spearhead your business strategy – all from the stylish comfort of your home or office!
AIFF 360 features include:
- Connecting with leading wholesale and retail exhibitors from across bedroom furniture, mattresses and beds, lounge and dining room furniture, outdoor and garden furniture, other furniture and services.
- Practical design workshops hosted by Decor + Design & AIFF 360 brand ambassador James Treble, and interactive seminars delivered by international design gurus as part of the Australian House & Garden International Seminar Series
- Live Q&A and Interactive 2021 Trends Forecast from leading UK Trends Forecaster Victoria Redshaw of Scarlet Opus
- A live presentation of the 2020 VIVID Design Awards, Australia’s longest running competition for emerging designers
- Making valuable connections in the Virtual Trends Champagne Lounge