We’re very excited to announce that the 18th edition of Australia’s premier furniture buying and networking event is back in 2021!
Australian International Furniture Fair (AIFF) is a 4-day, trade-only event that will take place from Thursday 15th July – Sunday 18th July 2021 . This is the nation’s most important buying & networking destination for Australia’s largest furniture retail chains, online retailers and independent retailers.
AIFF is your chance to reconnect in person in 2021, make valuable new business contacts and purchase the latest furniture collections from leading wholesalers and manufacturers across Australia.
Be inspired, do business with leading furniture companies, and meet fellow retail industry professionals.
AIFF 2021 features will include:
- Connecting with leading wholesale and retail exhibitors from across lounge and dining furniture, bedroom furniture, outdoor furniture, mattresses and bed, commercial and workspace furniture
- Practical design workshops and interactive seminars delivered by design gurus as part of the Australian House & Garden International Seminar Series
- 2022 Trends Forecast from leading Trends Forecasters
- 2021 VIVID Design Awards, Australia’s longest running competition for emerging designers.
- Making valuable connections Trends Champagne Lounge
- Sustainability Hub – NEW FOR 2021
- AIFF 360 Virtual – we’ll be building on the success of the 2020 virtual event by integrating the most effective elements of the virtual show to give a seamless experience to attendees and more ROI for exhibitors at the physical event