We’re so excited to announce that the 19th edition of Australia’s largest interiors event is back in 2023!
Australian International Furniture Fair (AIFF) is a 4-day, trade-only event that will take place from Thursday 13th July – Sunday 16th July 2023. This is the region’s most important buying & networking destination for interior designers, decorators, architects and retailers.
Australia’s No. 1 Interiors Trade Event has always offered a 360-degree view of the industry, and 2023 will be no exception. Packed full of seminars with design influencers, vibrant networking spaces and inspirational design products, this is the region’s premier design and furniture event for 2023.
Be inspired, do business with leading companies, and meet fellow design-savvy industry insiders.
Australian International Furniture Fair 2023 features will include:
- Connecting with leading wholesale and retail exhibitors from across indoor and outdoor furniture, soft furnishings, lighting, artwork, textiles and more
- Practical design workshops and interactive seminars delivered by design gurus as part of the Seminar Series
- 2024 Trends Forecast from leading Trends Forecasters
- 2023 VIVID Design Awards, Australia’s longest running competition for emerging designers.
- Making valuable connections in the Champagne Lounge
- Green Design Hub – NEW FOR 2023
- Atelier Avenue
- VIP Media Lunch