We’re very excited to announce that the 18th edition of Australia’s premier furniture buying and networking event is back in 2022!
Australian International Furniture Fair (AIFF) is a 4-day, trade-only event that will take place from Thursday 14th July – Sunday 17th July 2022 . This is the nation’s most important buying & networking destination for Australia’s largest furniture retail chains, online retailers and independent retailers.
AIFF is your chance to reconnect in person in 2022, make valuable new business contacts and purchase the latest furniture collections from leading wholesalers and manufacturers across Australia.
Be inspired, do business with leading furniture companies, and meet fellow retail industry professionals.
AIFF 2022 features will include:
- Connecting with leading wholesale and retail exhibitors from across indoor and outdoor furniture, soft furnishings, lighting, artwork, textiles and more
- Practical design workshops and interactive seminars delivered by design gurus as part of the International Seminar Series
- 2022 Trends Forecast from leading Trends Forecasters
- 2022 VIVID Design Awards, Australia’s longest running competition for emerging designers.
- Making valuable connections in the Champagne Lounge
- Sustainability Hub – NEW FOR 2022
- Avenue of Design – NEW FOR 2022
- VIP Media Lunch