Via My Architect
Much is discussed about ‘design’ when it comes to the benefits of an architecturally-designed home or renovation. However, when considering the benefits an architect brings to a project, it’s more accurate to think in terms of what is important to you and what you value.
• A highly personalised service.
• Being in control of what the builder builds and what it will cost you.
• A home that’s about you, not one that numerous other people have as well.
NB: When a builder presents you with an ‘architect-designed’ house, it has been architect designed for the builder, not for you.
• Working with a genuine professional who is communicative, punctual and has a duty of care to put your interests above his or her own commercial interests.
• Do you value a home that optimizes the space you have, where the sun is, where the air flows, where the views are and where you are in relation to your neighbours.
To read more of this article, visit blog.my-architect.com.au
For more information or to buy tickets, visit buildexpo.com.au