Decor + Design & AIFF COVID Safety
The health and safety of our exhibitors and visitors is our top priority.
Informa Connect’s events are held in accordance with Informa’s AllSecure health and safety standards. As the world’s leading events’ organiser, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest level of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
All Informa events are held according to official government and local authority guidance in the first instance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations.
COVID-19 Conditions of entry
Entry into the event is not permitted if you;
- are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- have not complied with a current Government Health or employer direction to self-isolate;
- have not complied with a current Public Health Order.
MCEC Covid Restrictions Update
Please see the latest MCEC Covid Restrictions Update as of Friday 22 April 11.59pm.
Exhibitor-Specific COVID Safety Requirements
- All exhibitors must provide their own hand sanitizer on their stand.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the cleaning and sanitisation of their own exhibition stand throughout the event, including at the end of each day. High frequency touch point areas/products must be disinfected regularly. Exhibitors are to provide their own cleaning equipment, or alternatively engage the services of the event cleaner – firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Exhibitor Stand Staff must be pre-registered by Friday 1st July to gain access to this event.
- Exhibitors may need to limit the number of Stand Staff on their stand to allow visitors to also be on their stand. Current Victorian Government density requirement of 1 person per 1.5sqm.
- Exhibitors should minimize printed items or hand-outs, with digital alternatives recommended. Consider using QR codes or another method to capture leads from the event and email marketing/sales material to them directly. Exhibitor Lead Generation Scanners are available to hire from LUP (order form in your OEM)
- All stand builders and exhibitors MUST schedule a Move In and Move Out time with DB Schenker to ensure social distancing can be maintained on the loading dock and within the halls.
Minimal contact registration
ALL attendees must be pre-registered to gain access to this event. Visitors must register online via the link available on this website. Exhibitor Stand Staff must be registered via their company’s Online Exhibitor Manual.
When you arrive, you can scan your registration barcode to take advantage of our self-print badge collection to minimise contact with event staff.
The exhibition hall and other event spaces will adhere to current Government capacity limits, to help you maintain social distancing throughout the event. Please follow all social distancing signage and instructions from COVID Marshalls and event staff.
Face masks are recommended to be worn during the event. All attendees are to bring their own mask, or you can purchase one from the vending machines located throughout the venue concourse. Direction and advice may change over time, please read the latest Victorian Mask requirements here
Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs)
We ask that all attendees take a Rapid Antigen Test before they arrive each day to help ensure a COVIDsafe event.
No handshake policy
Attendees are asked to greet one another with no physical contact throughout the event.
Dedicated entry and exit points into the Exhibition Hall will be in place to make it easier for you to move through the Exhibition.
Increased cleaning and disinfection
The venue cleaning team will complete increased cleaning and disinfection across all event areas, paying special attention to high-touch items.
Sanitising stations with alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available on entry to the MCEC and throughout the event areas.
Food & Beverage Purchases
The MCEC operate a cashless economy. Onsite catering outlets accept E-payment only.